Battle of Midway Carrier

Hi everyone...a quick question. I've got the Battle of Midway Carrier (Revell) and most of the instructions are straight forward...major problem with the paint instructions though. On a number of the parts are the instructions H:B; E:A; Y:B. Where the H, E & Y seem to be instructions of WHERE on the part is to be painted each of the colours (B, A and B). Hope this makes some sense...this phenomenom first occurs in step 6...and being a level 4 (the first I have attempted) I don't really want to stuff this up.

Anyway...if anyone could give me some light on this subject, I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks in advance.

Mez

Reply to
mez1975au