designing a mag-lev conveyor belt

hi, I am a grad student in ag engineering and I have to take a Capstone design class (because my background is in science). Anyway, I am looking to for a team (grad students or very serious undergrad) to design a mag-lev conveyor belt for a composting facility. I am close to getting an electrical engineer to join, and it would be great to add a mechanical engineer to our team. In this type of class the industry asks for a solution to a problem they have, and carry the costs of the designed solution. If they like it they might execute it. Among others a composting facility asked for a conveyor (not particularly mag-lev), and once I read about the mag lev conveyor

it looked like a great way to cut costs and simplify transport.

If you know of a student who might be interested, or a more apporpriate place to post this, let me know. Thanks Hala

Reply to
hala