pro/web.link in intranet

hai all how we can deploy our pro/web.link programs in Intranet,(i mean in web server) any web server(for eg IIS) actually we can load the weblink programs in one machine which has IIS and we can modify the model from some other client machine..... is it possible????? if anybody did it already,plz explain me bye chandrakanth

Reply to
Chandrakanth