pro/weblink family table functions.

hai i am working with pro/web.link. i have one doubt it is possible to get family table instance drawings if I made the drw of the generic asm only i.e.,by First bring up the generic drawing. Then rename it to the appropriate instance name. Then go to VIEWS/DRAWING MODELS/REPLACE and select the appropriate instance from the family table. The drawing will update automatically. but i want to do it using pro/web.link how to do the above procedure using pro/web.link. i.e., i have to give the family table instance name as an input in a GUI. i want the output, will be the family table instance drawing for the corresponding input name. can anybody help me out....! itz very urgent.. Regards Chandrakanth

Reply to
Chandrakanth