pro/weblink family table functions.

hai
i am working with pro/web.link. i have one doubt
it is possible to get family table instance drawings if I made the
drw of the generic asm only i.e.,by First bring up the generic
drawing. Then rename it to the appropriate instance name. Then go to
VIEWS/DRAWING MODELS/REPLACE and select the appropriate instance from
the family table. The drawing will update automatically.
but i want to do it using pro/web.link
how to do the above procedure using pro/web.link.
i.e., i have to give the family table instance name as an input in a
GUI.
i want the output, will be the family table instance drawing for the
corresponding input name.
can anybody help me out....! itz very urgent..
Regards
Chandrakanth
Reply to
Chandrakanth