Pro-E/2001 Lost Drawing Details and Family Table Functioality

We've recently 'upgraded' to Pro-E/2001 from Pro-E, version 20. I used to be able to toggle the leader type in Pro-E/20 using modify/any
item/leader type. This would move the leader to a note from the top of the note to the bottom. I also used to be able to change how a diameter was dimensioned using the same list of picks. Have these functionalities been removed? If not, does anyone know where I can find them?
Also, I used to be able to copy a family table by saving it as a text file. Then I could read it into a new family table. This was a great time saver when creating multiple family tables. Is a method similar to this available in Pro-E/2001? Any help with these issues would be appreciated.

try selecting the leader and right clicking. It should give you al these options.

don't know. sorry
cheers Craig

The right click on the leader didn't help. I was able, however, to revise the diameter dimensioning scheme (hi lite dim/edit/properties/show as linear dim).
snipped-for-privacy@pemnet.com (twright) wrote in message

The right click on the leader did work. I found out that you had to hold the right mouse button down for a second until the drop down appeared. This drop down had all the toggle command that I was looking for.
Thanks for your help. TWright

used
of
these
No worries With each release of ProE, there should be some release notes that detail changes cheers Craig
<snip> : : Also, I used to be able to copy a family table by saving it as a : text file. Then I could read it into a new family table.
This is available in 2001 as the Menu Manager menu 'Table>Save/Retrieve>Save text'.
David Janes