Pro/e BOM's exported to Excel (from table file)

I have a parametric BOM created in a table. (using repeat regions)

I can get all of the info from Pro/e, but it is adding extra lines between parts. I have to manually delete these spaces.

Anyone have a work around for this? Is there a better way to export the table besides saving the table as a .txt file?

Currently:

Assembly

Part1 Part2

I want: