How to show lines in a 2D repeat region

I created a repeat region based on a Family Table.

The region created all the fields and they are correct.

The filled in table portions generate from the parmeters do not have lines around the boxes.

I tried the "unblank" all lines option under tables and it does not show them.

Is this a config.pro setting? Is there something else I should do?

Reply to
Pete

I was thinking this might have something to do with the width of the text filled in by the parameters being too wide for the colums you have set up. You could manually change column width and see if this helps. Or you could go into the .dtl file and change the value of 2d_region_columns_fit_text from no to yes, so that this adjustment takes place automatically. If this works, save this setting to the detail file that loads automatically for drawings.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Some how the end column was merged. I un-merged them and the line appeared.

Thanks for the tip on the column width setting.

Reply to
Pete