Split repeat region due to table length

I have a table using a repeat region from a family table.

The table ended up being very long due to the fact the family table is long.

Is there a way to split it into multiple tables that can be displayed side by side?

Reply to
Pete

In Wildfire, it's 'Table>Paginate'. Then you pick a point on the edge of the row you want to be the last row and it automatically breaks the table. Unfortunately, it moves the next segment of the table to the next page. You should be able to cut this and move it back to sheet 1, but I don't know how. Since Pro/e isn't a Windows program, naturally there is nothing as simple as placing both sheets side by side and dragging and dropping the table segment on another sheet.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

That worked perfect!

Mine kept both on the same sheet, there was no problems.

Reply to
Pete