Fixing table heights in drawings in Pro/E

Hi, is it possible at all to set the height of a table in a drawing so that it retains those settings from one session to the next? I have to resize the table every time I reopen the file or when I update the table. Surely there must be a way to retain the new settings. Does anyone know? Thanks!

jpjccd

Hi, is it possible at all to set the height of a table in a drawing so that it retains those settings from one session to the next? I have to resize the table every time I reopen the file or when I update the table. Surely there must be a way to retain the new settings. Does anyone know? Thanks!

I've never run into this problem and I'm not sure what you mean by "resize" nor am I even sure what kind of table we're talking about. But, on the assumption that we're talking about a format table that gets placed with the format, changes you'd like to make permanent must be incorporated in the format by editing the .FRM file and particularly the row of the table that holds the repeat region and especially the report parameters. These are what cause the repeating and generation of new rows. So, if you set this row to 1.2 characters high, each repetition will duplicate this definition. Once you've saved this new table definition in the format, every table created from it should follow this new definition of cell heights and widths.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes