What would you want to see the kit manufactures make in 1/32 scale

for me the following:
AT-6 Texan,
P-39 Airacorbra
A-26B Invader
B-25J Mitchell
T-28 Trojan
SB2C Helldiver
B-26 Maurader
Reply to
n329df
For me the Gloster Gladiator -----------------
- *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road -----------------
Reply to
Kickhaha
P-39 in at least three variants (D, N, Q & P-400) has been announced I'll second the SB2C and B-25 and add some of the japanese carrier planes Judy, Val and Kate
Reply to
Claus Gustafsen
CH-34 - if they can get that passed S*k*rsky w/o losing a ton in license fees. 1/35th will work too.
WmB
Reply to
WmB
Stearman
Reply to
Viperdoc
Beside the items you mentioned, I would like to add these:
C-47 C-46 C-7 C-82 T-29 T-39 C-140
Reply to
Hawkeye
Mig-23, Su-22, P-61, Ar 234C, Me 410, He 219, F/A-18F, Tornado F.3, F9F Panther, P-51B, F-106, Kingfisher, Swordfish...
Reply to
Rufus
A Claughton.
Ooops! Wrong group! ;-)
Reply to
Enzo Matrix
...forgot one - Boulton Paul Defiant.
Reply to
Rufus
...and a Type VIIC U-boat.
Reply to
Rufus
While filling out their survey and talking with the Trumpeter folks at Kansas City last year, one of the reps said that the P-39 had been the most requested 32nd scale kit for the last couple of years. As someone else mentioned I see that Special Hobby has announced one but I would still like to see one from Trumpeter. Ol ' 45
Reply to
Ol' 45
Andrea makes a 1/35th scale U-Boat - Of couse its costs somewhere between $2,000 and $3,000. Val Kraut
">
Reply to
Val Kraut
Yeah - I'd like to see an injection molded one that's more in the $200-400 range.
Reply to
Rufus
1/32 - that's Gauge 1, or thereabouts.
You have a garden big enough to get lost in????
Reply to
Alan Dicey
And thte injection molded one would be cleaner and more accurate and have all sorts after market stuff to modify it.
Val Kraut
Reply to
Val Kraut
yes, any Japanese Naval aircraft, a 1/32 deck tractor, WWII era !!!!!!!!!! better 1/32 pilots to go with the WII aircraft, not the kind with their arms fused to their thighs (Revell) Okha bomb...
Craig
Reply to
crw59
Yup. That way you could go as wild as you like...or don't like.
Reply to
Rufus
F-86 in following models - A, D, E, & F
Art