What would you want to see the kit manufactures make in 1/32 scale

Now thats funny :-)

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

With retractable landing gear?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Me too or actually some - Westland Whirlwind Fighter, Bristol Blenheim Mk I and IV Bristol Beaufort Fokker D XXI

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen

Yes indeed..........retractable landing gear would be a must, not to mention the new addition to the house to display it (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Okay Okay!!

If I can't Have my XB-19 in 1/48 I'll take it in 1/32. Really, I'm not kidding!

Tony

Reply to
tonycynor

Forgot to add that a 1/32 X-15 would do nicely....

Craig

Reply to
crw59

"Rufus" skrev i en meddelelse news:26nEh.5150$u93.3800@attbi_s21...

How about one or more of these:

I would'nt reccommend to build them as 'cut-open' models.

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

That would do...except that I don't need the radio control features, and I'd like to see it at about 1/4 that price point.

Reply to
Rufus

i would like a bv141, a do335 single seat early type, an ar96, a ju88 early and late war, a do17, a really go bob hurri, and 10 bucks in silver.

Hey, is anyone gonna forward this list to the people who can make it happen? Anyone from Trumpeter lurking here?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

I think that any number of WWI subjects would be terrific in 1/32nd scale as sellers. But I'm afraid that I wouldn't be a buyer. I'd recommend:

SPaD XII and XIII

Nieuport 11 and 17

Salmson 2A2 (although I'd be pissed off if it came out in 1/32 before 1/48!)

Hansa-Brandenburg W12, W29

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

Ahh hell, no guts, no glory; might as well go for broke as long as we're dreaming might as well dream big eh? How about...well, someone already mentioned a Hustler and BUFF, so... how about a Valkyirie (that's a big SOB in 1/72!),or an SR-71? How about it's Russian brother, the SU-22? Rufus, I like the way you think...an A-225 in 1/32--Dammit boy! How about a C-5 just for grins? Last, but certainly not least... any one (or all) of the three I spent my haze gray and underway time on, USS Ranger (CV-61), USS KittyHawk (CV-63) or USS Constellation (CV-64). A little quick math in my head says those last three would sit somewhere in the neighborhood of 32-34 ft in length. That would have easily fit in the garage of the house we used to have. Hell, I think I might have gotten all three in there. Really, it was that big (I'm a member of EAA and planned (past tense) on building my own a/c). Then for some reason I let her talk me into buying this house with a garage I can barely park a Ford Escort in...but I still dream big!

Reply to
Disco58

OOPS... I meant SPaD VII, not XII.... (although I did mean XIII)

--Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

Viperdoc, I really like your idea of the Stearman in 1/32...I'd buy that in a nanosecond! The only offering I'm aware of is the Lindberg in 1/48(?), and it's not that bad I suppose, but....

Reply to
Disco58

Did you know that the Conny has been de-commed? Have you ever been to Oshkosh?

Reply to
Andrew M

A USN A-1 Skyraider!

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

Think I'd rather have a WACO YMF-3...or a Beech Staggerwing...or a WACO bipe of any kind...

Reply to
Rufus

Good lord! Am I the only one waiting patiently for a T-33? I may as well start scratchbuilding since nobody else wants one. By the way T-6/harvard is second on my list... Ian

Reply to
Ian Maw

Could I have a Lockheed Neptune, preferably a P2V-7, and a DH Sea Hornet please.

flak monkey

Well , as long as tis has turned into a wish list. I would like to see these Kits in 1/32

B-52 with the X-15 Also I want after market Kits of Cruise Missiles and 1000 lb bombs for an Exterior Load for the B-52

C-119 with Cargo -&- Gun Ship options

A-6 Intruder

B-24 both the ''D'' -&- ''J''

B-17

BV-138 -&- BV-222

the CONNIE tri-tale

the SPACE SHUTTLE with the Booster -&- Center Tank as a Separate Kit by itself

YF-12A --- SR-71

C-130 all major variant options in the Kit

Lancaster (Both Grand Slam -&- Regular Bomber) -Also Rescue Life Boat Option

B-17 the E -&- F -&- G as well as the Rescue Life Boat Option

B-25 ALL But I wanna see the Tokyo Bomber and the Nose Cannon first

And as long as (Count DeMoney) wants to see them make the Antonov An-225

Then I want to see one of them make an resin & injection model of the C-5. I also want to see it with moveable cargo doors and working flaps and landing gear too.

WELL , that's a good start anyway - LOL

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000