1/32 B-17G for release in 2011

Go to the following URL - 200 Euros - It's not just the money, I'd need a bigger workbench.

Val Kraut

Val Kraut

....*DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!*

Reply to
Rufus

I'd need a new home because SWMBO would pitch me right to the curb!

Reply to
The Old Man

hey look, fred, cookie's going out tonight. well, barney, you know his wife.

Reply to
someone

Reply to
someone

...I'm gonna build one just so I can use THIS stuff on it - HOLY CEEE-RAP, this is some NICE brass!

And I've about gnawed my credit card in half restraining myself from pre-ordering the glass-nosed B-25J...whch I know I'm going to do, eventually...

Reply to
Rufus

I just pre-ordered the glass nose and then came across the B-17. mmmmm, fix the dry rot, add on a room, send kids to college or buy the B-17. Easy choice.

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

If this keeps up we are gonna need some 1/32 figures and vehicles for their models.

Affordable crew members, jeeps, trucks, bomb trailers, etc...

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

...I've always wondered why the 1/32 and 1/35 crowd don't settle on a common scale.

Reply to
Rufus

...crap...I just ordered some of those GORGEOUS brass gun barrels from Master for my 1/32 Trumpeter Avenger, and now I'm salivating to start planning that glass-nosed B-25J...droool...1/32 PBY-5A, anybody?..anybody?..

All of a sudden I've got the itch to buy a ton of plastic...Wingnut Wings D.V and D.Va kits, Trumpeter's Mig-23 (which I set out to do today, only to notice a coupon I was going to use on it expired on me...), and that B-25J along with the He 111 from Revell when it gets here. I came dangerously close to double-ordering a lot of etch...was a good thing I double checked my stash first.

I think my New Years rez is going to be to buy at least one thing model related on each paycheck...

Reply to
Rufus

"Val Kraut" wrote in news:4cfaa3ca$0$13564$ snipped-for-privacy@cv.net:

We're gonna need a bigger boat.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Get the kids to fix the dry rot rather than going to college, then buy the B-17. By the time you've built it you'll have saved up enough to add on a room so you'll have somewhere to keep it!

Reply to
GordonD

Get the kids to help build the B-17, it will go quicker and then they can apply for "life experience credits" when they finally start college. They may also get some points from experience on the dry rot work.

The way the economy is going - they may not even have colleges then - but you'll still have the B-17, Just buy before the Euro hits $5.00.

Reply to
Val Kraut

QUICK!! How many rivets?? ; "Val Kraut" wrote in

Reply to
Tom

"Tom" wrote in news:idgtpt$orf$1 @news.eternal-september.org:

Reply to
Gray Ghost

HO LEE CRAP!!! Look at all them rivets. That will be an amazing model. Can't wait for the B-36..

Reply to
rfranklin

Well all those rivets - should - be in scale on a model that size.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

I was stumbling around the web last night and found this -

...if you REALLY want to spend some cash, start super-detailing F-1 and other race cars and buying THIS stuff...surf around some of the fittings and be prepared to be *amazed*...

...I suddenly feel much better about my Eduard etch habit.

Reply to
Rufus

so there are problems with the rivets? does it matter? the damn thing will still be in the attic when I am six feet under anyway... :-(

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

Pocher kits and upgrades for same can be hugely expensive...

Reply to
rfranklin