1/32nd scale B-25

Hard to believe - see the URL below:

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Val Kraut

$130.00 USD from spruebrothers.com (have not found anyone else selling it so far)

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

the golden era of kits and me without the gold.

Reply to
someone

Availabillity is given as January 2011.

$130.00 USD from spruebrothers.com (have not found anyone else selling it so far)

Reply to
Val Kraut

I've been heading to ebay lately, selling off some of my dust catching things that I thought were so cool a few years ago. A few more sales and I can order this kit.

Head to your garage guys! Sell some stuff

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

if i could sell some coins, i could buy some kits. but i can't bear to do that. anyone want to buy a motorcycle? i have a really beautiful sr500 tricked out in full brit cafe style. except for having sport bars instead of clip ons. me back can't take clip ons.

Reply to
someone