1/32nd scale B-25

Hard to believe - see the URL below:
http://www.sammlervz.net/nwsIndex.php?action=NwsView&nIdE59
Val Kraut

$130.00 USD from spruebrothers.com (have not found anyone else selling it so far)
Craig

the golden era of kits and me without the gold.

I've been heading to ebay lately, selling off some of my dust catching things that I thought were so cool a few years ago. A few more sales and I can order this kit.
Head to your garage guys! Sell some stuff
Craig

if i could sell some coins, i could buy some kits. but i can't bear to do that. anyone want to buy a motorcycle? i have a really beautiful sr500 tricked out in full brit cafe style. except for having sport bars instead of clip ons. me back can't take clip ons.
Availabillity is given as January 2011.
$130.00 USD from spruebrothers.com (have not found anyone else selling it so far)