Figures for Revell/Renwal 1/32nd kits

Just got my SP Howitzer delivered today. Have the Hawk Battery essentially
glued and filled as subasemblies. I remembered the figures were somewhat
crude - but they're even worse than I remember. Binocular case the size of
the dust caps, arms all folded along sides etc, Cartoon hands (3 fingers and
a thumb). I fully intend this to be a fun build - from the box, but the
figures as just a bit too much. There must be some after market military in
1/32 that can be used as replacements - any ideas.

Val Kraut
Reply to
Val Kraut
I'm pretty sure that Preiser makes some 1:32 scale figures, but am not sure if they do military versions. I know that they do studio nudes if you can replicate the coveralls yourself, but that might be a lot of work.
Regards, John Braungart
Reply to
The Old Man
Maybe the Airfix Multipose figures? Not sure how easy they are to find these days though..
Rob
Reply to
Rob van Riel
This should work - I have some sets in my stash - but at the time I think I was more interested in Marines in the Pacific - But I believe Squadron just listed the whole set in their new arrivals. Given the multipose they should be readily easy to modify - I expect the only problem will be helmets and boots which should be easy to correct.
Val Kraut
Reply to
Val Kraut