Figures for Revell/Renwal 1/32nd kits

Just got my SP Howitzer delivered today. Have the Hawk Battery essentially glued and filled as subasemblies. I remembered the figures were somewhat crude - but they're even worse than I remember. Binocular case the size of the dust caps, arms all folded along sides etc, Cartoon hands (3 fingers and a thumb). I fully intend this to be a fun build - from the box, but the figures as just a bit too much. There must be some after market military in

1/32 that can be used as replacements - any ideas.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

I'm pretty sure that Preiser makes some 1:32 scale figures, but am not sure if they do military versions. I know that they do studio nudes if you can replicate the coveralls yourself, but that might be a lot of work.

Regards, John Braungart

Reply to
The Old Man

Maybe the Airfix Multipose figures? Not sure how easy they are to find these days though..

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

This should work - I have some sets in my stash - but at the time I think I was more interested in Marines in the Pacific - But I believe Squadron just listed the whole set in their new arrivals. Given the multipose they should be readily easy to modify - I expect the only problem will be helmets and boots which should be easy to correct.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut