Figures for Revell/Renwal 1/32nd kits

Just got my SP Howitzer delivered today. Have the Hawk Battery essentially glued and filled as subasemblies. I remembered the figures were somewhat
crude - but they're even worse than I remember. Binocular case the size of the dust caps, arms all folded along sides etc, Cartoon hands (3 fingers and a thumb). I fully intend this to be a fun build - from the box, but the figures as just a bit too much. There must be some after market military in 1/32 that can be used as replacements - any ideas.
Val Kraut

I'm pretty sure that Preiser makes some 1:32 scale figures, but am not sure if they do military versions. I know that they do studio nudes if you can replicate the coveralls yourself, but that might be a lot of work.
Regards, John Braungart
On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 22:10:41 -0400, Val Kraut wrote:

Maybe the Airfix Multipose figures? Not sure how easy they are to find these days though..
Rob

This should work - I have some sets in my stash - but at the time I think I was more interested in Marines in the Pacific - But I believe Squadron just listed the whole set in their new arrivals. Given the multipose they should be readily easy to modify - I expect the only problem will be helmets and boots which should be easy to correct.
Val Kraut