Hobby hinges?

I am looking for hinges. Very small hinges. Hinges that can fold to 0 degrees and unfold to 180 degrees. Preferably 1/8 to wide. The arms
really dont matter as they will be cut/trimmed machined to size/shape.
I tried RC hinges but they dont fold to 0 degrees.
Something like this but smaller and cheaper. http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page !468
I have looked a bit but nothing is suggesting itself. Anyone see anything in a different endeavor (small woodworking projects, maybe) that might work?
Metal or plastic/delrin is fine.

Didn't AMT make something like this back in the day for accurizing their 1:25 auto line? I remember seeing these at my brick 'n' mortar years ago (and not so long ago as well). Actually, I found a number of sources by typing in "Hinges for model cars" to Google and doing a search. The first two took me to ePay and the next batch were instructional videos on how to make them yourself.
Hope this helps, John Braungart
Frank, have you checked a craft shop that delves into dollhouses? That's a possibility.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

I will look into that, thanks.

Another reason to wander the aisles at big box stores like Michaels and Hobby Lobby. Hey, I can use that on my models....sometimes its cheaper.

In the Dollar stores there will be small wood boxes with gold anodized metal hinges and a metal hasp. They function OK as hinges but are far from being sturdy or well finished. I am also curious as to what kind of wood the box is made from. There are other Made in China wood craft items made from the same stuff. Its light, balsawood-like but harder. Its quite easy to cut with a sharp knife. The color (darker) and grain is different from balsawood.

Probably something aking to basswood....
Aber makes some nearly scale hinges in brass -- they're do-it-yourself but quite small and nicely designed.
Cookie Sewell
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in

I kinda give up the idea. I redid the hinges on the rear doors of the M55 so they looked better and had a wild hair about making the retraction arms workable. I have recovered my sanity and Im just going to make it opened static. Gonna put a bit more detail into the arms though, I found that .060 plastic rod fits in 5/64 brass tube perfectly and Im gonna trim the brass tube to look like the sleeves/stoppers. And just use a small piece of rod stock to replicate the appearance of the hinge.
This AMS thing is pretty irritating. And I dont think of myself as advanced. Some things just look WRONG after looking at pictures. I wish I had more detail on the interior.
BTW, I think I actually may have some 8 projectiles in the Italeri Modern Battle Gear set I have, but I dont see anything that looks like the powder bags. I dont suppose you know size, shape and color or a good photos on the net?

AFV Club made a set of 155mm/8" ammo in styrene which comes with projos and propellant canisters but they are 1/35. If scale is not a problem, then there you go!
Cookie Sewell
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in

M55
arm