1/32 B-17G for release in 2011

so there are problems with the rivets? does it matter? the damn thing will still be in the attic when I am six feet under anyway...

The ancient Egyptians had the right idea - they intern you with your stash and your workshop tools, and you continue building in the afterlife. Make a great tomb painting - need hieroglyphs for airbrushing, decal setting solution and weathering.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

why not build it museum scale and quality to donate when you leave this mortal coil?

Reply to
someone

I've come to find that due to display size constraints and uncertain quality of donations, most museums /don't want/ our models. Better to give them to a Boys' or Girls' Club and try to bring a couple of kids over to the dark side.

Reply to
The Old Man