1/32 B-17G for release in 2011

so there are problems with the rivets? does it matter? the damn thing will still be in the attic when I am six feet under
anyway...
The ancient Egyptians had the right idea - they intern you with your stash and your workshop tools, and you continue building in the afterlife. Make a great tomb painting - need hieroglyphs for airbrushing, decal setting solution and weathering.
Val Kraut
Add pictures here
✖

why not build it museum scale and quality to donate when you leave this mortal coil?
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 7, 8:28 am, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain ( snipped-for-privacy@some.domain) wrote:

I've come to find that due to display size constraints and uncertain quality of donations, most museums /don't want/ our models. Better to give them to a Boys' or Girls' Club and try to bring a couple of kids over to the dark side.
Add pictures here
✖