What would you want to see the kit manufactures make in 1/32 scale

Reply to
frank

would be cool to see a 1/32 WWI bomber. Hotha?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

you mean gotha? a staaken would be nice. and that 3 motor caproni with the birdcage gun platform. and the handley pages, including a v1500.

yep, Gotha. Mixed up that dang Star Wars planet Hoth with WWI airplanes. Happens all the time.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

I think it was about 15 years ago that I was at the Mallcon in Trexlertown and one of the planes entered in the contest was a 1/32nd Ilya Mouromets. That was a pretty big model and, yes, I did take a picture of it. If I can find it, is it ethical to post it when I have no idea who built it?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Luke Skywalker and Ben Kenobi go down the pub, where they have a few p "Luke! Use the forks..."

I'll get me coat.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Subject line says it all

Reply to
Richard Griewski

B-17 F/G

Reply to
Bill Woodier

A Skyraider would be nice as well.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

There already is an F-80C out there in 1/32 scale resin. I have one.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

i'll get me 'at and goat.

messagenews:YMmdnXh56JnqK37YnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

This one came close already. Remember the old Revell in 1:40? It wasn't easy but in those days a "busy" kit (loaded with a lot of extras) generally wasn't, especially considering the glues and paints that we had to work with.

Reply to
The Old Man

Might as well add a B-36 to the list! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Reply to
Hey, It's Me!

And still no one makes a JENNY in any scale!!!! A fairly important plane that is going ignored...

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Uhh...yeah they do...and how:

Rufus

The Lindberg 1:48 JN-4D was the source for a number of early Curtiss aircraft in my collection. I scratched a Model J, an N-8 (very long- winged Jenny, used in Mexico against Villa, I'm told) several barnstormers. I got the parts together for a twin-engined Jenny as well, but never got around to making it. The Lindberg kit is beautiful, with very nice detail (check out the mechanic under a strong magnifying lens fer Gawd's sake!) and head and shoulders over the antique Aurora version. I've only seen the Renwall version once or twice, and while I don't mind "Aero-Skins", I do mind the price that the collectors want for that kit.

Reply to
The Old Man

lindberg. i saw another in the squadron cat. forgot the maker. the lindberg kit is basic but can be detailed.

that is gorgeous.

i even did the improbably long winged seaplane version. next to the regular version, it looks like a fantasy.

Yeah...most impressive kit of it's type I've ever seen. Was seriously thinking of getting one once, may yet...

Reply to
Rufus