How to hack a car battery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_8n2Qgguto&NR=1

I saw that one a while ago - I think its really funny.
Tim
Come on GF you can do better than that
..................................Leslie
wrote:

I saw that one a while ago - I think its really funny.
Tim
-- Posted via NewsDemon.com - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service      ------->>>>>>http://www.NewsDemon.com <<<<<<------ Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access
Guy Fawkes wrote:

I came across this (totally unrelated) Youtube video a while back when I was researching what 50 cal (half inch bore) rifles can do to people or things. Those are the guns you see mounted on army vehicles, helicopters etc. They have 5 times the muzzle energy of a normal sized rifle like a 303, can put a bullet through an inch of steel plate, an engine block, a brick wall or several inches of bullet proof glass and be accurate at over a mile. The longest range sniper kill with one was just over 1.5 miles in 2002 in Afghanistan. The bullet is actually up to 0.510" in diameter and the barrel exactly 0.500". One compresses and the other expands as the gun fires leading to forces you don't even want to think about.
This numpty, American of course, is firing one at a solid steel target a couple of hundred yards away. What the bullet then does you have to see to believe. You could spend a lifetime trying to set up a target square enough on to duplicate this and never manage it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
BGIJwiGBc
--
Dave Baker

Care to name names ?
--
Boo

the details are in
Dicovery Channel, Future Weapons, Series1 episode 2
all the best.markj

Thanks, that's very interesting.
--
Boo

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 17:59:17 +0000, Boo

Dead eye Dick and John Doe?
Richard

:-)
--
Boo

But someone did as there is another example on YouTube. Now one just wonders if one or other is not what it seems :-))
Henry