Fobco star drive belt

I've just acquired a Fobco Star pillar drill. Unfortunately it has no drive belt. Can someone tell me the belt details (width, length,
profile, etc)? And where would be a good place to buy one?
Cheers
Matt
On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 19:53:25 +0000, matthew

Mine used an 'A' section vee belt and I got one from: http://www.bearingboys.co.uk /
who have been helpful and reasonably priced in the past. I no longer have the drill so can't advise on the length. A tape measure round the belt route should give you the outside length from which to deduce the inside (specified) length. Richard

F O Brian Co (Fobco) were advertising spares for these only a couple of years back.Have they gone now?