Fobco star drive belt

I've just acquired a Fobco Star pillar drill. Unfortunately it has no drive belt. Can someone tell me the belt details (width, length, profile, etc)? And where would be a good place to buy one?

Cheers

Matt

Reply to
matthew

Mine used an 'A' section vee belt and I got one from:

who have been helpful and reasonably priced in the past. I no longer have the drill so can't advise on the length. A tape measure round the belt route should give you the outside length from which to deduce the inside (specified) length. Richard

Reply to
Richard Shute

F O Brian Co (Fobco) were advertising spares for these only a couple of years back.Have they gone now?

Reply to
mark