Bandsaw and Fobco drill for sale

Hi All

The following is not part of my fathers workshop as mentioned in my last posting, but a couple of items to be shifted from my works.

There is a Fobco 7/8 floorstanding pillar drill, four or five speed pulley with back gear, single phase motor. Looks to be in in very useable condition and the drill table isn't like swiss cheese ;o)

Startrite 14RWF Bandsaw (cuts your own blades to length from a reel and welds them into a loop). Looks tidy, three phase motor. Was working the last time it was switched on, however since the buildings electrics were 'upgraded' it hasn't worked and no one has bothered to sort it out

- I kind of reckon its not wired up properly or quite possibly not wired up at all!

They are not bolted down.

They are located in Cambridge, just off the M11 and A14 between 8am and

6pm weekdays. No desperate hurry to get these moved - say a couple of weeks?

Anyone interested?

You'd need your own lifting gear, transport and man power. The two items are in a workshop with a nice smooth polished concrete floor and would be easy enough to get onto a pallet truck (you need to bring your own) and trundle it to the door - standard height but double width. Once through the door they would be reachable with a hiab or they could be manhandled (you need to bring your own 'muscle') onto a trailer or into a van.

Not looking for a lot for these items, say £75 for the pair.

regards

Dudley

Reply to
Dudley Simons

I am interested in your drill and band saw, could you contact me and we can arrange details.

Regards, Alan Day

Reply to
alan day

I could reply if you send me a working email address :o)

regards

Dudley

REMOVE THE OBVIOUS TO REPLY

Reply to
Dudley Simons

Sorry about that. you can get me at snipped-for-privacy@selex-sas.com

Regards,

Alan

Reply to
alan day

Sorry about that. you can get me at snipped-for-privacy@selex-sas.com

Regards,

Alan

Dudley Sim> > I am interested in your drill and band saw, could you contact me and > we

Reply to
alan day