Burnerd Collets - What Price??

What would be a fair price for a set of 12 Pratt Burnerd KC15/D3 collets and key operated chuck? A mate of mine has a set and I want to buy them off him.

Cheers,

Paul

Reply to
paulwilliams

I got as set off ebay about 6 years ago for £365. Full set, in box, with D1-4 camlock fitting, excellent condition with all collets looking new or having seen very little use.

Reply to
David Billington

Thanks - I'd guessed in excess of £300.

Paul

Reply to
paulwilliams

Send me your email address and i will give the url of a machinery dealer who has, what looks like "as new" set complete in the original box for =A3150 plus vat plus delivery of =A37.50

all the best.markj

Reply to
mark