Elliott 4E Pillar Drill

I have just joined this group so please excuse any serious breaches of
ettiquette!
I have just acquired an Elliott 4E pillar drill, 4 sped gear box and
counterweight quill return which will have to be stripped, new seals
and single phase motor added as well as a complete paint job.
I am looking for manuals of any type applicable to this machine
together with any parts that someone might have laying around in their
workshop. I have tried all the usual manual retailers without
success.
Regards
lordgord
Reply to
lordgord
Try:-
"MD369 DENBIGH 3E, 4E and 5E Gear-head drills (the Victoria/Elliott type). Operating and Maintenance Manual and Illustrated Spares Manual. £45 "
Regards Mark Rand
Reply to
Mark Rand