Elliott 4E Pillar Drill

I have just joined this group so please excuse any serious breaches of ettiquette! I have just acquired an Elliott 4E pillar drill, 4 sped gear box and
counterweight quill return which will have to be stripped, new seals and single phase motor added as well as a complete paint job.
I am looking for manuals of any type applicable to this machine together with any parts that someone might have laying around in their workshop. I have tried all the usual manual retailers without success.
Regards lordgord
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 01:05:41 -0700 (PDT), lordgord

Try:-
http://www.lathes.co.uk/manuals/
"MD369 DENBIGH 3E, 4E and 5E Gear-head drills (the Victoria/Elliott type). Operating and Maintenance Manual and Illustrated Spares Manual. 45 "
Regards Mark Rand
--
RTFM