Plasplugs drill sharpener--any good?

Saw Plasplugs drill sharpener and was wondering if it was any good. Have one of their tile saws and for the price it does ok. I think the price of the sharpener was about $30.

Reply to
ShakasCaregiver

Cheesy, limited in drill size and not very accurate when compared to a Darex (high priced, but VERY accurate) and the Drill Doctor (moderately priced and more than accurate enough for almost any HSM use). I have the 3/4" model and use it literally several times a month. NO more dull bits anywhere in my shop.

Reply to
Steve Koschmann