Darex M2 drill sharpener

Stumbled upon this yesterday.

This is a Darex M-2 drill sharpener with two collets. They seem to
cover quite a bit of range. 110v, 1/2 HP.
I could not find a manual for it, does anyone have one?
Does this look like a complete set (sans the wheel cover, which is
missing but easy to make with CNC)
Reply to
Ignoramus16841
I have (2) of these in my shop. One as a spare and one as a working machine
The instructions above will help you understand how yours works.
Yours is REAL OLD(tm)
Gunner
"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray; a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all. A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children. A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station; an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted." Bobby XD9
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Looks the same as mine. Do you have 4 jaw chucks also?
I think maybe I have a manual "someplace". Let me know if gunners does it.
Karl
Reply to
Karl Townsend
Mine are both 4 jaw IIRC.b
Ignoramus16841
Darex used the same chucks since the M2 model. All the way through the M5s
Im not sure about the later ones.
Gunner
"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray; a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all. A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children. A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station; an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted." Bobby XD9
Reply to
Gunner Asch
This is a test post. new puter and agent program
karl
Reply to
Karl Townsend
I copy 5 by 5, over....