solar power

Tee Hee. Another one: Measured 7 sec per revolution of the meter in the reverse direction...
I don't really care if it takes 5,6, or 7 years for payback. I just love
watching the meter go backwards. When you guys get my age you will understand how some simple things can be so much fun. It beats a lot of the current TV programming.
Add pictures here
✖

A little more context could be useful, IMO, or posting in a prior thread.
Add pictures here
✖

Context? Stu's post made perfect sense to me.
Add pictures here
✖
Don Foreman <dforeman NOSPAMgoldengate.net> wrote:

Main Entry: con·text 1 : the parts of a discourse that surround a word or passage and can throw light on its meaning (Merriam-Webster)

Congratulations.
You said I was kill filed, Foreskin, did your imaginary kill file friend go play with somebody else?
--

✖

I said no such thing, not that it matters. Troll on.
Add pictures here
✖
Don Foreman <dforeman NOSPAMgoldengate.net> wrote:

You are lying and/or suffering from Alzheimer's, Foreskin, try reviewing your recent posts.

There was nothing trollish about my request for "a little more context" from the original poster, Foreskin.
--

✖
John Doe wrote: <nothing that was worth reading >
FWIW it made sense to me too . He's got a solar power setup that's backfeeding the grid , thus his meter runs backwards when it's sunny out .
--
Snag
Wannabe Machinist
Snag wrote:

He is just another young foul mouthed abusive idiot that thinks he knows everything. Give him a few years. If he survives, he will mellow out. Maybe.
--

Richard Lamb

Add pictures here
✖

Maybe his name says it all....
Add pictures here
✖
cavelamb <cavelamb earthlink.net> wrote:

Young? You have a problem with young, Cavedick?

Sounds like your mother, Cavedick.

I know that there is always much to learn, regardless of how old you are.

I could not care less about your virtues, Cavedick. This is not some politically correct classroom, this is the unfiltered and unmoderated UseNet. You learn to cope.
Considering the look of this group, for example the high percentage of off-topic political garbage not even properly labeled, someone with Cavedick's description should fit in perfectly.
--

> --
✖
John Doe wrote:

What a bitch...
Must have hit a nerve.
--

Richard Lamb

Add pictures here
✖

Whatever... A monkey would not have to bounce around very long on a keyboard to produce it.
Add pictures here
✖
John Doe wrote:

So, you are going to follow me around the news groups. How quaint.
--

Richard Lamb

Add pictures here
✖
cavelamb <cavelamb earthlink.net> wrote:

Wrong again, Cavedick... In fact, I posted about the exact same subject before you began trolling the inventor.

✖
Doe (a female deer) goes:
"Whatever... A monkey would not have to bounce around very long on a keyboard to produce it."
Nor would froggie bump his ass when he hopped if he had wings.
Bob Swinney
Add pictures here
✖
"Robert Swinney" <judybob tx.rr.com> wrote:

Do you not know how to quote UseNet text, Whinny?
--

> Bob Swinney
✖
On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 05:46:53 -0500
<snip>

I take it you haven't went to any of your Class Reunions?
Trust me, they really don't change other than getting fat, bald and blind ;-)
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b
Leon Fisk wrote:

Funny , my 40th was last weekend in Utah . I didn't like most of those people when I went to school with them , what makes them think I'm going to drive all the way from Tennessee to hang with them now ?
--
Snag
Wannabe Machinist

My 35th was recently. Most of the students, I'd really not care to see again and the teachers I would like to see are likely dead by now. Maybe I'll go to the 50th to see who lived if I make it. I should be retired by then, at least I hope I am.
Wes
Add pictures here
✖
Wes wrote:

I was kinda leanin' towards going , ridin' out and showin' up on a big ol' Harley touring bike . Woulda verified all the bad things they thought of me whilst we were being edjumacated . "I told you he'd end up a biker or something equally bad." Unfortunately , economics prevented that , and I'm really not sorry . Though it would have been fun to rub their noses in facts , like being debt free and still married to my first love .
--
Snag
Wannabe Machinist