Darex M2 vs Darex SP2500

I cleaned the crud off of the Darex sharpener that followed me home today. To say that it was dirty would be to say nothing. All that stuff lived in a grinding shop, sat on a shelf, and has years of sediment accumulating.

Anyway, after cleaning, it turned out to be a model SP2500. Looks very much like this:

Currently I have a Darex M2:

My question is, which one is better for general purpose hobby use. I want to keep the better one and dump the less good one.

thanks

Ignoramus2004

I'd vote for the darex. I have the same unit and its quick 'n easy to sharpen up to 3/4. I've not used a 2500.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Um, they are both Darex!