Today's trip

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/X7cxGDEyzLsypip2GTMsY9xO3bjAhN7B42H-ddOjxhE?feat=directlink
$250

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/X7cxGDEyzLsypip2GTMsY9xO3bjAhN7B42H-ddOjxhE?feat=directlink
    Is that a pancake turner sticking out of the base for your crane? Doesn't seem like the usual grinding stuff. :-)
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail

Yes, they will go into the compressor grill.

No, it is for meat grilling.

Two pairs of new Fafnir superprecision bearings 2MM9107WI DUL
Ridgid pipe stand
Three universal grinding attachments for Cincinnati #2 grinder
KO Lee attachments
Grinding centers
Weldon pneumatic air bearing spindle holder and about 20 spindles for it
100 lbs anvil
two motorized wheel dressers
one circle pattern wheel dresser
Two BT 50 Nikken collect toolholders
Dumore grinder
Two gearmotors
More tool grinder attachments with swiveling vises etc
Huge box of O/A manifolds, torches, regulators
3/32 TIG tungstens
Wooden machinist toolbox with machinist tools
Mitutoyo 8" digimatic caliper
German Helios analog caliper
60 lbs of 5C collets (rusted)
Three Darex SP2500 drill holders (that was a great find, as I realized that my Darex SP2500 is missing one 5/8 to 1" toolholder).
Six Darex SP2500 borazon wheels, some look new and some look worn, I will ask about it.
Hardinge 4C collet set in box
Buck 6 inch chuck
6 inch 6 jaw chuck
10 or 12 inch three jaw chuck
four position lathe tool post
10 lbs of carbide lathe bits (I will keep those)
3 HP Doerr motor for those "fake 5 HP compressors"
SEM Servo motor
Carbide cutters
More Darex parts

Tool/cutter grinder fixtuire for Cincinnati #2

I love it, I am thinking maybe I should do it full time.
I made that guy an offer on his warehouse building.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/X7cxGDEyzLsypip2GTMsY9xO3bjAhN7B42H-ddOjxhE?feat=directlink
Are we going to read in the newspaper about your dead stinking four day old corpse buried under a mound of hoarded "goodies" in the back yard?
Looks like me after a good day of yard saling..................
Steve

I hope not, I will be selling like mad.

Ebay ?
Best Regards Tom.

Mostly, yes, but also on craigslist.
One of the $10 items was a Harig Steptool tool grinder attachment, somewhat like this but with a different gearmotor:
http://ef.algebra.com/e/50838214876
It was cheap because it was "broke" and "won't run".
What was really "broke" in it was the on/off switch.
On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 15:33:30 -0500, Ignoramus11951

Hey Iggy,
Ok...once again Iggy....pipe vises on the bottom with legs away from cab window. Tool boxes, especially wooden ones, on the top or in the cab.
Will you never learn?!?!?
Brian Lawson.
ps... The pix kind of reminds me of one of those visual acuity puzzles, where you have to identify 10 differences between this pix and last weeks pix. Hahaha. Or maybe give a prize to whoever can ID the most stuff !! I think I picked out about 6 or 7 "items" that I can ID.

that's not how life works...

Yep, indeed, and being able to tell picture details is a very valuable skill.
Hey Iggy and Gunner,
I hope you both realize I was "chuckling" about all this. My recollection of last weeks pix was that there was some ugly hunk of metal laying/rubbing/scratching on the barrel of the air bearing for the cutter grinder. With so much stuff and such good deals, maybe it's not worth worrying about, eh?!?!
Take care.
Brian "Drooling with every pix" Lawson. XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Definitely not worth worrying about such piddling stuff.
I have a Weldon air bearing spindle and 200 or so lbs of air spindles for it.
The wooden tool box, on top of which the pipe vise was laying, turned out to be a Gerstner ($4 or $5, I do not remember but I think it cost me $4).
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Gerstner-Toolbox.jpg
I was, however, trying not to put too heavy stuff on top of the cuttermaster and on top of this Weldon air bearing.