Today's trip

$250

Ignoramus11951

Is that a pancake turner sticking out of the base for your crane? Doesn't seem like the usual grinding stuff. :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Two pairs of new Fafnir superprecision bearings 2MM9107WI DUL

Ridgid pipe stand

Three universal grinding attachments for Cincinnati #2 grinder

KO Lee attachments

Grinding centers

Weldon pneumatic air bearing spindle holder and about 20 spindles for it

100 lbs anvil

two motorized wheel dressers

one circle pattern wheel dresser

Two BT 50 Nikken collect toolholders

Dumore grinder

Two gearmotors

More tool grinder attachments with swiveling vises etc

Huge box of O/A manifolds, torches, regulators

3/32 TIG tungstens

Wooden machinist toolbox with machinist tools

Mitutoyo 8" digimatic caliper

German Helios analog caliper

60 lbs of 5C collets (rusted)

Three Darex SP2500 drill holders (that was a great find, as I realized that my Darex SP2500 is missing one 5/8 to 1" toolholder).

Six Darex SP2500 borazon wheels, some look new and some look worn, I will ask about it.

Hardinge 4C collet set in box

Buck 6 inch chuck

6 inch 6 jaw chuck

10 or 12 inch three jaw chuck

four position lathe tool post

10 lbs of carbide lathe bits (I will keep those)

3 HP Doerr motor for those "fake 5 HP compressors"

SEM Servo motor

Carbide cutters

More Darex parts

Tool/cutter grinder fixtuire for Cincinnati #2

I love it, I am thinking maybe I should do it full time.

I made that guy an offer on his warehouse building.

Ignoramus11951

Yes, they will go into the compressor grill.

Ignoramus11951

No, it is for meat grilling.

Ignoramus11951

Are we going to read in the newspaper about your dead stinking four day old corpse buried under a mound of hoarded "goodies" in the back yard?

Looks like me after a good day of yard saling..................

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I hope not, I will be selling like mad.

Ignoramus11951

Ebay ?

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

Mostly, yes, but also on craigslist.

Ignoramus11951

One of the $10 items was a Harig Steptool tool grinder attachment, somewhat like this but with a different gearmotor:

It was cheap because it was "broke" and "won't run".

What was really "broke" in it was the on/off switch.

Ignoramus11951

Hey Iggy,

Ok...once again Iggy....pipe vises on the bottom with legs away from cab window. Tool boxes, especially wooden ones, on the top or in the cab.

Will you never learn?!?!?

Brian Lawson.

ps... The pix kind of reminds me of one of those visual acuity puzzles, where you have to identify 10 differences between this pix and last weeks pix. Hahaha. Or maybe give a prize to whoever can ID the most stuff !! I think I picked out about 6 or 7 "items" that I can ID.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

that's not how life works...

Yep, indeed, and being able to tell picture details is a very valuable skill.

Ignoramus5931

Hey Iggy and Gunner,

I hope you both realize I was "chuckling" about all this. My recollection of last weeks pix was that there was some ugly hunk of metal laying/rubbing/scratching on the barrel of the air bearing for the cutter grinder. With so much stuff and such good deals, maybe it's not worth worrying about, eh?!?!

Take care.

Brian "Drooling with every pix" Lawson. XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Definitely not worth worrying about such piddling stuff.

I have a Weldon air bearing spindle and 200 or so lbs of air spindles for it.

The wooden tool box, on top of which the pipe vise was laying, turned out to be a Gerstner ($4 or $5, I do not remember but I think it cost me $4).

I was, however, trying not to put too heavy stuff on top of the cuttermaster and on top of this Weldon air bearing.

Ignoramus5931