Meddings Pillar Drill

meddings floor standing drill for sale. Very new. near Uxbridge, off the A40.
See my ad for all the details.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item '0214422059&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih7
hope ads like this are allowed?
I also have a bandfacer (a belt sander) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item '0212758123&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih7
Chris
--
CoolHands

<snipped ad>

At that price, for that spec of drill, your post comes under the category of "comedy"
Not a particularly good joke, however.
Mark Rand RTFM
what a 1/3rd of the price of a new one?
It does say "make me an offer" BTW.
--
CoolHands

Sorry if it upsets you, but realistically, a second hand, 5 speed, half horsepower, 2MT drill press with no power feed is worth about 50. If you got offered over 100, take it. You will be getting more than its worth.
A better specified drill can be bought new for 430 inc VAT.
Sorry.
Mark Rand RTFM
Mmm, yes. I would have made a bid at a tenth of the price! ;-)
--
elj221c

that drill is either new or its had its pulleys painted ..
so if it is new i would say you stand to gain at least 250 for it
all the best.mark
mark wrote:

I expect it has only been used on top two speeds. Top step on quill cone looks used to me.
Bob
Well, just to let you all know, (and for future reference / searches) it sold for 450 which I think is a fair price.
The pulleys have not been painted - the whole drill is hardly used (I removed it from the workshop myself).
cheers
--
CoolHands