Lotsa vintage and giant scale stuff for auction on Ebay

All estate sale items..... Lotsa vintage stuff and giant scale stuff for auction on Ebay:

Vintage Edson Muffler Mount - unsed

Vintage K&B Torpedo .40 engine

Vintage K&B 15-R, series 61, model 510 engine

Vintage K&B 3.5 engine - NIB

Macs Muffler model 6900 - NIP

Vintage K&B 40 series 67, model 5134 engine - NIB

Vintage K&B 15-R, series 61, model 510 engine - NIB

Unknown gasoline engine

Unknow gasoline engine

Two vintage Tartan Twin Engines

Magnum XL .30 four stroke engine

Kioritz PB-400 gasoline engine

Complete Futaba airborne system

Tom Minger

Any kits?

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

----------------------------------------------------------------------- tailskid2's Profile:

this thread:

tailskid2

All useless shit.

Reply to
zara

I had previously auctioned off a buch of the kits, but I think there are more in the pile. I try to post a note to the group when I put this stuff up as I know some people are interested in vintage 70 - 80 modeling stuff.

Reply to
Tom Minger

I guess that means I shouldn't look forward to your bids. What a heartbreak.........

Reply to
Tom Minger