Fabco Star bench pillar drill and conduit bender for sale

I'm rearranging my garage and so need to get rid of some stuff:
Fabco Star bench mount pillar drill. Looks about 40 years old, well
used - missing the table but as it's a bench mounted version it's not a big deal, has a compound vice mounted on the base. Single phase. Substantial drill complete and working. 20
Conduit tube bender with 20mm and 30mm tube forming wheels. Floor standing, substantial bending machine. 20
I can email pictures of the above. Buy collects from Manchester M20
cheers
Lee

I expect you will find it is a Fobco - not a Fabco. Might be useful to know this if you advertise it on the net (e.g. eBay).
Steve