whatisit?

Anybody recognise this:-

I reckon the mag is from the military lightweight 80 watt charging set, but what is the engine?

NickH

Reply to
Nick H

The guy who did the article in SEM on the sheep scours in Oz, Warwick Bryce? he had something similar for which he nade a pattern for the head and cast it. I think it was made from some castings he got at a club stall.

Nearest thing I can recollect.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

PA> The guy who did the article in SEM on the sheep scours in Oz, Warwick PA> Bryce? he had something similar for which he nade a pattern for the PA> head and cast it. I think it was made from some castings he got at a PA> club stall.

PA> Nearest thing I can recollect.

PA> Peter

Certainly the head has a look of casting kit about it. Do you think that little pipe loop is an external tranfer passage? If so, I wonder if it isn't a confection of various parts - eg, could the crank case be from one of those little aircraft auxiliary compressors?

nickh=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

Reply to
nickh

The Mag is from an 80 watt Charging set.

Checked mine out, does seem a match from the photo and my spare one.

Nice little engine.

Dikster

Reply to
dikster