Tool clearout

I'm rearranging my garage and so need to get rid of some stuff:
Fabco Star bench mount pillar drill. Looks about 40 years old, well
used - missing the table, but has a compound vice mounted on the base.
Single phase. Substantial drill complete and working. £20
Oxy-Acetylene guages, welding torch and small O2 bottle. I bought these
new in 1992 and they've not seen much use. £40 for the lot
Conduit tube bender with 20mm and 30mm tube forming wheels. Floor
standing, substantial bending machine. £20
I can email pictures of the above. Buy collects from Manchester M20
cheers
Lee
Reply to
Lee Griffiths
Can anyone advise me how to lay my hands on about 12 inches of 5/16in diameter bright steel or stainless rod? I live near Edinburgh so a steer to a likely source would be very helpful.
Alistair Wright Melrose
Reply to
Alistair Wright
The message from "Alistair Wright" contains these words:
Alistair, I have used the The Metal-centre, South Fort Street, Edinburgh 0845 073 5111 Web
They were quite happy to sell small quantities. It may be cheaper to get it by post though, if you have to make a special journey from Melrose. Bill Lamond Edinburgh
Reply to
News groups
You can also get 5/16" silver steel in 13" lengths from J&L by post
£2.44 for the material, no idea what postage cost would be.
Peter
Reply to
Peter Neill
or