bench bender and right angle

Hi,

I can't figure out how to setup my bench bender to do right angle bend of a flat bar.

Can some of you can send me a picture of the initial setup The instruction that come with the bender is not clear enough for me. I know where to put the right angle adapter but ...

thank you

Reply to
rsylvest

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall

Download the instruction sheet for the Harbor Fright model and you should see how to set it up. (Even if it's a different brand.)

Comprehensive Website Design

Reply to
Larry Jaques

This is exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you very much for your fast response!

Reply to
rsylvest

Glad to help!