Videos by Nigel McBurney

I wonder if anyone can help.

I'm looking on behalf on my Uncle for some videos called Exploring Open Crank Engines by Nigel McBurney, and I am requiring Volumes 1 and 4. The videos would have been made a few years ago. I have tried everywhere to buy them but with no luck and would be happy with a copy if someone has them but doesn't wish to sell them.

If anyone can help or know who might have them for sale, please contact me.

Thank you for your time. Helen Dawson

url:

Helen Dawson

skiprat