New Vintage Sale - Up North!

On the 16th of Feb 2008 the 'North East Club for Pre War Austins' will host a new event.

The 'Great North Transport Jumble' will be held at Barrow Hill Roundhouse, Staveley Near Chesterfield, just off Junction 30 M1. You can buy or sell and stationary engine enthusiasts are especially welcome. We want a 'Sodbury' up North and this could be it. Please check out our website at:

for details.

Great site, great catering, real ale, steam rides, good toilets central location and loads of good stuff for sale. Clear out your shed/ garage/workshop/yard before the new season and sell it all here or come and buy a new project. Stalholders from 7am - public from 10am. Public admission =A32 including parking. Stalls from =A310 outside or =A315 inside for a 4m x 2m pitch.

Bookings from: Email - snipped-for-privacy@necpwa.org.uk Event hotline - 07979 428662 Download booking form @

Hope to see you all there

Reply to
JP

Up North? North Midlands maybe be certainly not north. It's well south of Sheffield FFS and even further south of the M62.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Well seen as somebody described Enstone as Midlands it is! Its easy of the M1 which is areterial for most of the Nortyh of England. I'm in York which makes Enstone and Sodbury an expedition and a half with a trailer. JP

Reply to
JP

Redcar on the East coast & Kendal on the West are as near as dammit half way from Land's End to John O'Groats. So anything thereabouts must be "the Midlands" etc.

Or perhaps we are just being parochial Englishmen & speaking of English North, South & Mid. Lesseee ......... A more realistic target of Carlisle to Portsmouth leaves Stoke on Trent in the middle of the 350 odd mile run and I'd have thought SoT was int' Midlands in common parlance.

-- and I'm afraid JP has come to the wrong shop for sympathy ;o)) with the likes of Martin and Peter banging up and down the country towing gurt trailers full of robots and fridges.

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

"JP"

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Too true!

Stockton on Tees and Manchester yesterday, Scotland on Monday, Phoenix (AZ) on Wednesday....

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Prepair Ltd

I must remember to break out the medals!

Reply to
JP

Please note new text!

Is it just me or is there tons of horrible spam on here - why is this?

Reply to
JP