Rallies up North?

Hi,

All this talk of rallies... all appear to in the south (south being anywhere below Lancaster) anything north of Lancaster up to the Borders?

I think the 7 year old daughter could be persuaded to come along, after she liked the smell of hot oil from the B&S lawn mower engine...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

24th & 25th of July we have the excellent Flookborough rally. Unfortunately they are still shutting the beer tent in the evenings but there are a reasonable pair of pubs in the village. See
a few pictures from a previous year.

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Reply to
CHARLES HAMILTON

May I suggest a copy of Morgan's Rally Diary . At £2 plus 50p p&p(Profits go to charities and accounts available on request) it has about 450 events,(shows,open days,m/cycle/car/commercial/tractor runs,autojumbles etc. with contact tel. nos.) and covers northern England and Scotland. (40+ pages size A5) It is now produced by The Rotary Club of York Vikings . They have an annual mailing list (if you wish to subscribe) and will send you a copy at the beginning of each year on trust that you return the remittance. Email: snipped-for-privacy@vikingsrotary.freeserve.co.uk Take a look at the site:

I may be plugging the diary but I have no other connection with the publication other than being a subscriber for 7 years. All I can suggest is try a copy.

Regards D.C.

Reply to
David Carter

Hi Charles, perhaps I have a biased opinion of the car parking . We have disabled stickers on the car & they have always been better than normaly helpful in finding a spot near the show so I can reach it OK with a wheelchair.