Victoria / elliott universal dividing head, information on gears wanted

Hi Chaps, would anyone happen to have a Victoria or Elliott Universal dividing head, that has the gearing to fit to the milling table feed to enable helical milling.

I am after a set of gears or information on the sizes and dp of the gears. Any info would be helpfull especially a manual in electronic form. Regards Mick

url:

mick vann

Go onto ebay and find a seller called Fazerblazer, he is a guy from Leicester who has the stuff you want, if that fails PM me and I will sort you out, you will also need aquadrant. BTW I can make the gears if you need them. Peter

Reply to
Drawfiler

Or buy a whole dividing head library on CD or =A36.75 here:

Charles

Reply to
Charles

Thanks for the links, I did try faserblazer, I requested a listing of the contents pages for the elliott dividing head and Elliott omnimil but he said he "was unable to help me", even though he was selling them on his ebay site. So not a lot of help there.

Does anyone know the dp for the universal head, the bore is 1". regards Mick

Reply to
mickv

Mick, send me a PM, I have the Elliot DH manual, 'though not the miller one.

Richard

Richard Shute