Colchester lathe clutch

The clutch on my Colchester Triumph 2000 has finally packed up when used in
reverse. I do know about how to make adjustments to the clutch, but this
time its more than that. My question is, does anyone have an exploded parts
view of the gearbox and clutch to assist in dismantling the box, and
reassembly, more to the point.
In an ideal world, someone might have a good complete headstock for sale,
this would then also solve the knocking gear problem in low speeds ( The one
presently on eBay is noisy apparently )
Bob
Reply to
Emimec
If all else fails, contact me, I know where to get the book but you will have to pay! Peter
Reply to
Drawfiler
If all else fails, contact me, I know where to get the book but you will have to pay! Peter
How much Bob
Reply to
Emimec