Lubrication for a Clausing VS13 lathe

I have a nice Clausing-colchester vari-speed 13" lathe that has weeped out a bit of lubricant over the past several years, and has reached the
point of needing to add some more. The manual recommends Shell Tonna 33 and Tonna 37 for the Gearbox and headstock respectively, and yet another for the apron.
Looks like they're not made anymore. What's the appropriate oil to use as a replacement? What Quantities am i looking at as well? it's not listed on the lube chart. Finally, does it make sense to drain and refill fresh on a regular basis, or just top off?
Thanks, --Joel
--
remove "xxxnospamxxx" to reach me

The above to be more exact. Someone there can answer your question.
Oh heck, Tonna 33 = Way Lube = Vactra #2 (McMaster Carr)
The Tonna 37, I don't know. Tellus 27 is DTE 24 also available at Mc Master Carr. Just in case you blew it on names and numbers.
HTH,
Wes

AHA! thanks Wes! there were some pen marks inside the side cover that said DTE24 and DTE25 and i didn't think to associate them with the oil fillers. I'll search it down, but what pray tell is DTE?

Mobil oil products.
DTE 24 DTE 25 DTE 26
Each has a different viscosity. http://www.mobil.com/USA-English/Lubes/PDS/Pds_Files/glxxenindmomobil_dte_20.pdf
hth,