DOWNLOAD Manual for Clausing 13 inch geared lathe

free download, feel free to do whatever you want with it, like print,
put on your own website etc. The picture scan quality is not the
greatest.
Reply to
Ignoramus19668
I'll cut him a CD and send it to him. Some peoples kids. Sheesh......
Reply to
John R. Carroll
Thanks John...I can pick it up iwth the angle grinder someday when you are done with it.
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Reply to
Gunner Asch
It's been sitting almost since you left it. Come by anytime.
Reply to
John R. Carroll
When the work load lightens up some.
Bad economy? Tell that to my banker....
Gunner
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Reply to
Gunner Asch
On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 18:30:36 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner Asch quickly quoth:
As far as I know, angle grinders don't PLAY CDs, mon.
-- Jewish Zen: Be here now. Be someplace else later. Is that so complicated, already? ------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Uncomplicated Website Design, here and now.
Reply to
Larry Jaques
I'll send you a cd if no one else hasn't stepped up.
Wes
IRRC, my old dialup was 19 meg an hour.
Wes
Reply to
Wes
Wes, I found a way to convert it to PDF, and I am now offering it in PDF form. 5 MB.
Ignoramus3578
Got it (22 minutes), came out fine
Many thanks
Gunner
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Reply to
Gunner Asch
What tool(s) did you use?
Wes
Reply to
Wes
I used this command (pulled of some google search)
ps2pdf -dMaxSubsetPct=100 -dCompatibilityLevel=1.2 \ -dSubsetFonts=true -dEmbedAllFonts=true file.ps file.pdf
Reply to
Ignoramus11230