DOWNLOAD Manual for Clausing 13 inch geared lathe

free download, feel free to do whatever you want with it, like print, put on your own website etc. The picture scan quality is not the greatest.

Reply to
Ignoramus19668

I'll cut him a CD and send it to him. Some peoples kids. Sheesh......

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Thanks John...I can pick it up iwth the angle grinder someday when you are done with it.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

It's been sitting almost since you left it. Come by anytime.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

When the work load lightens up some.

Bad economy? Tell that to my banker....

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 18:30:36 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

As far as I know, angle grinders don't PLAY CDs, mon.

-- Jewish Zen: Be here now. Be someplace else later. Is that so complicated, already?

- Uncomplicated Website Design, here and now.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I'll send you a cd if no one else hasn't stepped up.

Wes

Wes

IRRC, my old dialup was 19 meg an hour.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Wes, I found a way to convert it to PDF, and I am now offering it in PDF form. 5 MB.

Ignoramus3578

Got it (22 minutes), came out fine

Many thanks

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

What tool(s) did you use?

Wes

Reply to
Wes

I used this command (pulled of some google search)

ps2pdf -dMaxSubsetPct=100 -dCompatibilityLevel=1.2 \ -dSubsetFonts=true -dEmbedAllFonts=true file.ps file.pdf

Reply to
Ignoramus11230