internal roller burnisher for sale

Hey gang,

i happen to have come across a Wiedeke/Elliott internal roller burnisher in my travels (it came as part of a lot that I picked up). this particular model looks to be a near-bottoming style with a minimum of

1.125" hole size required. it's in very good shape, with only a couple of minor wear marks on the outside of the roller cage.

I figured i'd give first shot to you guys as a thanks to all the great info i've gotten on RCM before i Ebay it to the world at large. more info, and a similar image is at:

These go for BIG money new, but it's not really of use to me, so...

$50?

let me know.

thanks,

--Joel