rive belt material

Does anyomne know where I might get flat fiber belt material for a metal lathe? Also the wires that hold it together. thank, Geo.

Reply to
Geo

Try Logan Lathes.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

McMaster Carr had both the last time I needed them, but that was a few years ago.

BobH

Reply to
BobH

BobH fired this volley in news:125b5$48d99084$8c631746$ snipped-for-privacy@news.deru.net:

McMaster still carries a full line of flat belts, including the "improved" nylon reinforced leather belts. They also carry the Gator Grip lacings. Both my lathe and mill use them.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh