Barnett Crossbow prod replacement source?

I was digging through my Stuff, and stumbled across an old Barnett crossbow that Id tucked away years ago. Its a skelotonized stock with length adjustment..similar to the RC-150, but its a recurve. I believe the stock is a composite (plastic) with the arrow guide being an inset gold anodized "trough"

The prod (bow ) is cracked in the center and is unusable.

Anyone got a source for a replacement prod? I believe its supposed to be 150lbs with an unstrung prod length of 27", a height of 1" and a thickness of 5/16"

Ive looked around the net a bit, but am unable to find a source for a prod..new crossbows being largely compounds these days.

Any sources suggestions?

Gunner

"Obama, raises taxes and kills babies. Sarah Palin - raises babies and kills taxes." Pyotr Flipivich

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Barnett have a toll free number in the US 1-800-237-4507

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Gunner, are you going to be in Ontario this Friday afternoon? I have to go to City of Industry in the morning and can swing through on the way home in the afternoon.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Chandler

Forget the bow, with a bit of modification and some machining, you could adapt the stock to handle 30.06 blanks to power the bolts.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Probably the "Panzer." Fiberglass prod.

Contact Barnett.

Reply to
hot-ham-and-cheese

Jim..I never know from day to day. Ill try to be there, but Im at the mercy of my clients.

Worst comes to worst, drop it off at Woodies , Holt and Bensen.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Ive got plenty of that sort of thing. And 38 Special blanks might be better....

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner