looking for belt material

I am looking to restore an old metal lathe. I cant find a sorce for the drive belt material and the wires that hold it together. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks, Geo.

Reply to
Geo

I am looking to restore an old metal lathe. I cant find a source for the drive belt material and the wires that hold it together. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks, Geo.

Reply to
Geo

I think McMaster-Carr has what you want. It has a web page just go to search get the web address and you should find it there. Al Kimmel

Reply to
<akimmel

thanks for the info Geo.

Reply to
Geo

I just brought some for my old drummond from ebay cost me about £7 for 1mtr and I bodged my own clips.

Reply to
Dwayne