Richmond dividing head

I have a 5" Richmond dividing head with the drive spindle etc for
differential indexing (but alas no gears)
I'm going to move to a Divisionmaster electronic system and will need
to strip off all the differential indexing drive gears etc to mount a
stepper. These mods will mean that the dividing head will never go
back to what it was!
However if someone has a similar quality 4.5"-5" dividing head that's
already had this drive gear removed and actually wants one with
differential indexing capability I'd be happy to consider a
swap to avoid unneeded vandalism!
Regards
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
Charles
if it makes you feel any better, I did exactly the same with a bigger dividing head 18 months or so ago. It felt a bit like a criminal act, but I haven't regretted it. Except that I still trip over the bits I chopped off, keep meaning to put them on ebay & never get round to it.
Anyone want a biggish (7"?) dividing plate, sector arms, indexing arm with spring pin etc., and a double sided indexing plate of similar diameter?
Cheers Tim
Tim Leech