Richmond Dividing Head

Hi everyone
I have just recently acquired a Richmond 5" universal dividing head in
poor condition but recoverable, with a good clean and some paint. The gear
with long sleeve which fits over the worm input shaft and I assume holds
the index plate is missing. Is it possible please for someone who owns a
Richmond to send me a photo of the item and dimensions so that I can make
a blank sleeve to mount the index plate, I am not bothered about the gear
at this stage I can make one once I have the assemble up and running.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks Roger
Reply to
repton63
responding to
Hi everyone
Roger,
How did you get on with your Richmond Head? I have one, complete as for as I can see. Mine has a spindle in line with the chuck axis opposite the chuck which impedes turning the body of the head for vertical use. Have you a similar one and have you discovered how to remove it? You could email me as I'm new to this setup and have not found my way round yet.
Thanks Nigel.
Reply to
Nigel Williams