Hysol cutting fluid

I'm using Castrol Hysol Excel cutting fluid as it is universally applicable across most metals and most processes (turning, milling and
grinding).
Just come to re-order another 20 litre drum to get heart stopping prices ranging from £95 upwards. Anyone know of supplies at a more reasonable price?
AWEM
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 17:58:14 -0000, "Andrew Mawson"

The only way I've found it at sensible prices is to wait until J&L have it on offer.
Mark Rand RTFM
Add pictures here
✖

It's semi-synthetic and *full* of clever additives. Such things don't come cheap.
Add pictures here
✖

Cheaper if you're a large customer and get 40% discount...
Mark Rand RTFM
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 22:38:47 +0000, Mark Rand

Presuambly with the 40% saving you could spend it on sticky buns/beer/cow pie to make you an even larger customer...
But even at the full price it seems a bargain, 20 litres makes up many hundreds of litres of usable solution.
Add pictures here
✖

milling and

stopping
more
don't come

many
Believe me it goes nowhere (because it goes everywhere!). Seriously though even at 5% the 400 litres produced isn't much spread between the CNC mill, conventional mill, lathe, pedestal grinder, surface grinder, cylindrical grinder, chop off saw and donkey saw.
AWEM
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 3, 12:25 pm, "Andrew Mawson"

I machine with straight oiland get through 100 litres PA, so it does go somewhere!
Add pictures here
✖
On 02/02/2011 17:58, Andrew Mawson wrote:

J&L have it at £89.95 at the moment ;-)
-- Richard
Add pictures here
✖

and
They now have one less - I bit the bullet last night and ordered a drum!
AWEM
Add pictures here
✖