Cutting Fluid for Stainless Steel

I need to mill a slot in some 1/8" 316 stainless steel and was wondering what I should be using for a cutting fluid. I'm planning on using a 3/8" cobalt
coated roughing end mill.
-- Geoff

Harveys #5 works great and its only $9.00 a gallon, it's a petrolium based high sulphur cutting fluid. Slowest possible rpm with constant pressure will get the job done.
Best Regards Tom.
    --Westlube is pretty good stuff...
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Nihil curo de ista tua
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : stulta superstitione...

I milled the slot yesterday and it turned out fine. It was actually an 11" long 5/8" wide slot in a 1.25" square tube. It wasn't quite like cutting through butter, but it sure went smootly.
I ended up using "Ultra Lube" cutting fluid as I couldn't find any of the products which were suggested here. It's very thick and seems to have doen the job. Thanks for the suggestions.
-- Geoff