Electric car beats Ferrari and Porsche

How about the X-1 electric car, 0-100km/h in 3 second!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVawYlcQFD4&mode=related&searchhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBDeCthB7vs&NR
JS

Dumbass. The car in the video is an Ariel Atom.
<http://www.arielatom.com/
Here is what it can do with a small production Honda Civic motor in it.
<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdkEV-t9jg0

Calling it a car is a bit of a stretch. But I would take it with the Honda motor over electric any day.
--

Dan

Scopulus est usquequaque nefas
D Murphy wrote:

Right! How about you make a dumb ass out of you, as all ways! http://money.cnn.com/2006/05/04/technology/business2_wrightspeed/index.htm

Also, stick the exhust pipe into your face and see how you like it! JS

From your article:
=========================================================================So how do you build the EV of the future on a six-figure budget when GM couldn't do it with more than $1 billion? For starters, you get all the basic parts off the shelf, starting with a chassis. Wright found one he liked in the Ariel Atom, a blazing-fast custom British roadster.
========================================================================But I knew it was an Atom just by looking at it. And it outperforms the same cars with a puny Honda motor.
I also notice that he didn't take on the Ferrari and Porsche on a road racing track. No doubt the weight of the batteries and motor have screwed up the car's balance.
With the light weight, fuel efficient Honda motor, the Atom eats up the road course.
I'm still thinking people are going to want an automobile, not a go-cart.
--

Dan

Scopulus est usquequaque nefas
D Murphy wrote:

You are very pessimistic person, stuck in your old ways! Look it the the new Silicon batteries, used in this German Scooter! Maybe the future!
http://www.electric-scooter-world.com/RoadTestEMaxSport.htm http://www.nsf.gov/news/news_summ.jsp?cntn_id 4140 http://www.e-max-scooter.com/en/umwelt-batterien.php
I rather like to look it green cars, than those tattooed, tough guy, Monster Garage idiots, building so impractical 1500 hp motorcycles. JS