TESLA Roadster, 0-60mp/hr in 4 sec,

TESLA Roadster, 0-60mp/hr in 4 sec, 250 mile /charge How about that!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rh2tka0P6M&NR
JS

Lame.
For 85 grand I'll take one of these:
<http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews/coupes/0607_2007 _ford_shelby_gt500/index.html>
And about 11,000 gallons of gasoline. On second thought better save some money for a few sets of Goodyears.
--

Dan

Scopulus est usquequaque nefas

I'll just continue with using my AMF golf cart to get me up and down the hill to work each day..
And Someday. I'll own a Harley....
<G>
--
SVL

First thing to do is to get a sidecar for it. Fill the side car with about 3000 NiMh batteries and hook them up to the 50 horse electric motor that you replaced that ugly, loud, gas guzzling V-twin with. Then you can ride up and down the hill in style.
Oh and don't forget to plug it in now and again. It shouldn't cost much more in electricity than say a small double column CNC mill would cost you to run.
This ought to do it:
<http://www.uqm.com/products/specsheets/HighTor.htm
Then after you've recharged the thing 1000 times, throw out the batteries and start over again. It should only cost 15 grand or so for the batteries.
--

Dan

Scopulus est usquequaque nefas
D Murphy wrote:

Stick to DMurphy's advice, you'll go very far! JS

Yep. I do, and I have, respectively.
First clue szaki's had.
--
Bryce

On Fri, 4 Aug 2006 23:27:11 -0700, "PrecisionMachinisT"

Or you could buy two Yamaha's in different colors for the price. And they wouldn't leak, and they'd have more power, and they'd... Oh, I better shut my trap - gonna get myself in trouble. <G>
What do I know, I ride an SV...
--
Bryce

Am fairly intimate with some of the inner workings of that motor...nice piece.
--
Anthony

Yep. All I need is the money. Sigh.
--

Dan

Scopulus est usquequaque nefas

Tesla's definition of "Charge" ?
But what causes all this cause that is the prime mover for motive force of "charge" ? Of course Tesla believed the Aether energy bunnies were all responsible to charge. <g>
Charge!
http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:Tesla 's_Dynamic_Theory_of_Gravity
"It is the interaction between the electrical content of every "dynamic" body with aether carriers (comprising tubes of force) that results in momentum being imparted to a body (an electromagnetic to mechanical interconversion). It is an endless "circuit loop" that continuously keeps everything in motion in our universe (Tesla's "Wheelwork of Nature") which if understood can give the ability to achieve "any desired result". "
"Motion through space produces the "illusion of time". "
John